We know we love our lushes green and cared for lawns. Our back and front yards are what breathe life and personality to our homes and our lives as homeowners. They’re also a amazing for us to hold pool parties, play with the kids, let pets run wild, relax in the sun, and socialize.
Although, if you’re like most us of, you also know that getting and maintaining a healthy natural lawn is not a piece of cake. It requires an enormous amount of time, money, and energy. Whether it be watering, trimming and primping, mowing you name it!
If you’re looking for a simpler more efficient answer, we’ve listed some of the more awesome benefits of installing artificial grass as a replacement for your natural lawn, whether in the front, back or both yards:
- Saves you money – When you first install artificial grass, there is a one-time installation fee. But once it’s in, you’ll save money on your monthly water bill, buying gas for a lawn mower, ongoing irrigation system repairs, and on chemicals such as pesticides, fertilizers, etc. But, over time, artificial grass eventually pays for itself (typically within the first three to five years).
What’s more, many state and local programs also offer homeowners rebates or cash incentives for installing it.
- Water conservation effort – So much water can be saved through the installation of artificial grass. Besides the major benefit the homeowner has, it helps everyone as a whole with water conservation efforts!
- Little to no maintenance needed – Artificial Grass once its installed requires almost zero attention as far as maintenance goes. This saves the homeowner a tone of time and energy.
- Fresh look year round – As opposed to a natural lawn, your new artificial grass will never turn brown or grow thin patches! It will look just as pristine as when it was first installed no matter the weather or time of year.
- Greater longevity than a natural lawn – Artificial grass is long lasting and can last up to 20 years. Most manufacturers come with a 10-15 year warranty too!
- Realistic look and feel with various types to choose from – Like a kid in a candy store, the options seem limitless with the types and styles of artificial grass we have to choose from. Doing a bit of research one can find the best turf for them that suits their home perfectly!
As there are many benefits to having artificial grass installed, these are just a few that customers value the most. We always suggest doing some research and finding out just how much you can benefit from having artificial grass installed at your home!